Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011

YSL "Black Indigo"

"Black Indigo" is part of YSL's "New Blacks" collection which also contains two other nail polishes, namely "Black Bronze" & "Black Lapiz" which I'll show you within the next few days.


From YSL: "Incandescent pearl blends with black to reveal the radiant colors that grow bolder on the nail with unexpected reflections of fake blacks."


"Black Indigo" is a blackened purple (rather than indigo - at least IMO- my BF insists it looks blue in the shade...) & therefore - as the name suggests - almost black, but still with the most delicate hint of purple & amazing sparkle when the sun hits it.
Last year I would have dismissed such shades as "boring", but this year I love them! Tastes change & that's a good thing in my book ;-) Otherwise I'd have missed this awesome collection.




It was so hard to capture the lovely sparkle, so please bear with me as my pic doesn't have the best quality:




*please click to enlarge*

YSL polishes have the best quality ever & they always look so elegant! 
Their formula is definitely on the thick side, but not thick as in "goopy", but rather as in "creamy & rich". Out of habit, I did two coats, but you really only need one. The polish glides on the nail & is simply a pleasure to apply.

Thanks for looking :-)

10 Kommentare:

  1. Wow I love it!!
    Have a nice weekend!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich wünschte ich hätte auch so tolle nägel... :(


    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your application is amazingly perfect. I'm so envious of your beautiful nails!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. die farbe sieht sehr edel aus! :)

    lg yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Awwwwwwwww...der Schimmer *love*
    GGLG & Bussi!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ohhh, das sind alles tolle dunkle lacke die du da geswatcht hast, dieser hier gefällt mir am besten weil er ins violett geht! Muss mich öfters mal trauen, dunkle Lacke zu tragen!

    AntwortenLöschen