Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

a-england "Tristam"

Today I'd like to show you a really gorgeous scattered holographic polish: a-england's "Tristam", a beautiful dark blue. The scattered holo can only be seen in the sun, but then it's glorious! It reminds me of a night sky with sparkling stars in various colors.






*please click to enlarge*


The formula is pretty thick, so you might get away with only one coat, but I did two anyway.
This might be the glossiest holo in my stash, you really don't need a top coat for this one, but I applied one coat of Poshe on top since I wasn't sure how long it would need to dry.


Thanks for looking :-)

7 Kommentare:

  1. I always do two coats, I love it more like this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very gorgeous! The sparkles are lovely, they are not too bright like some other nail polish... that's awesome! Love it :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thank you for your comment. the polish is amazing! too bad you can't buy it in germany. definetely going to check out your blog regularly. X

    http://lillylia.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh, diese A England Lacke haben es mir angetan, sowas von schön auf deinen Nägeln!

    by the way, danke dir für deine vielen Lots im BJ-Forum im "Mani Only" Thread. :)

    LG Petra

    AntwortenLöschen