Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge "Fortissimo"

"Fortissimo" is a dark brown, bordering on black with a slightly green undertone. I think people who aren't into polish (= muggles) could easily mistake it as black, but when you take a closer look it becomes obvious that it's not really black, but clearly brown.




The formula is pretty much perfect. Two coats is all you need. There's not much more to say about this polish. It's dark & edgy, but not totally unique. As I wanted the whole collection, I'm happy I have it in my stash, though.


Now to something totally unrelated that I would like to share with you nevertheless. There are still sunflowers blooming in our garden & the tons of rain did them well *yay*
I took the pic below this afternoon:




Thanks for looking :-)

7 Kommentare:

  1. great black nailpolish!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. super nagellack!!! Besonders weil er ein etwas mattes finish hat, sehe ich das richtig?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Steffy, Thank you :-) But it's actually dark brown *gg*

    Emilie, Dankeschön :-) *ähm* Leider siehst Du das falsch, das ist ein ganz normaler glänzender Cremelack. Sieht man auf dem Foto aufgrund der dunklen Farbe wohl leider nicht so gut.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a beautiful and complex color! This collection is really something special! And I love sunflowers so I loved seeing your pretty photo of them. <3 They are such bright, bold, wonderful flowers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sieht klasse aus; danke Dir fürs Vorstellen. <3
    Viele liebe Grüße.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh miss sunshine! That's a lovely shot!!!
    And I really love that nailcolor, so gothic!!!
    Pond's UV Cream Review

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Dankeschön & thank you :-)

    I Drink Nail Polish, I like this collection much more than the one for spring, I've to say.
    I'm happy you like sunflowers, too *yay*

    AntwortenLöschen