Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

Winter Wonderland a.k.a. It's cold in Germany

Today it was freezing cold again, it was around - 8°C (17.6 °F) during the day. I loathe winter with a passion! I'm clearly living in the wrong climate, California would be so much more after my fancy!

But what can I do, I've to accept the fact that it has been snowing since a whole month & that no end is in sight.
That's why I decided to share a few winter impressions with you.





This is a part of our garden, all covered with snow.


And these are a few small icicles that are hanging from our roof:




You don't need to check the thermometers to know when it gets warmer, all you need is to listen to the sound of the icicles: 
as soon as they start drip dropping on our terrace you know it's above 0°C :-D

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh my!! I don't know if I've ever been in this kind of weather for more than two days at a time! I would have to have a hot spring nearby or something. :)

    AntwortenLöschen