Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

Essie "Ruby Slippers"

Essie "Ruby Slippers" is a polish that I wanted for the longest time. Unfortunately it's discontinued & therefore pretty hard to find. I was so lucky to get it when I swapped with a very nice woman from Canada & I really couldn't be more happy! 
But please see for yourself:
 

indirect light:



in the sun: 

It's a dark red polish loaded with mainly red, but also gold & a little silver glitter. (I only detected the silver when I took it off.) It's absolutely stunning!!!
IMO it's the perfect polish to wear to any special ocasion since it's so festive & elegant.
I had to do 3 coats, but next time I plan to layer it over another red polish since it's way too precious to do 3 coats - it'd use up far too quickly! Drying time was good, about 10-15 minutes. 
Alas, taking it off was a PITA! Even though I used the foil method I had glitter all over my hands & needed to literally drown them in nail polish remover to get rid off the mess. 
But still the polish is so worth it as I've never seen anything similar - if you ever have the oportunity to get your hands on it, don't hesitate & grab it as fast as you can ;-D

6 Kommentare:

  1. Der Schimmer in dem rot ist unglaublich schön :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Habe Dir einen Award verliehen. ;-)

    http://meilus-mingle-mangle.blogspot.com/2010/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Traumhaft! Ich weiß gar nicht wie ich meinen Eindruck von diesem Lack anders beschreiben könnte. Ruby Pumps von CG ist toll, keine Frage, aber Ruby Slippers hat das Spezielle finde ich. Und wie immer, ich mag deine schöne Nagelform total. :)
    LG Petra

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, superschöne Farbe <3. Danke fürs Zeigen.

    Danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar zu meinem Geschenkepost; freue mich sehr darüber.
    Bin auch gespannt, wie sich der Bourjois Lidschatten macht.

    Liebe Grüße.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Dankeschön für eure lieben Kommentare :-)

    @ Meilu, Danke *knuddel*
    Jetzt muß ich erstmal grübeln, wem ich den weiterverleihe :-D

    @ Britta, Danke & natürlich gern geschehen :-)
    Berichte doch mal, wenn Du magst, wie der Bourjois e/s so ist, er sieht wirklich toll aus!

    AntwortenLöschen