Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

Lippmann Collection "Bad Romance"

Today I'm wearing Lippmann's "Bad Romance" over OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark":



I've already worn "Bad Romance" on it's own, but the result wasn't 100% satisfying (= a little uneven & goopy looking) so I thought I should layer it over another polish. OPI "LPAD" seemed like the perfect choice. 
I used one coat of "LPAD" & layered 2 coats of "Bad Romance" over it. Application was great & I'm really happy with the result (*please click on the pic to enlarge*).

Then I tried to do a matching eye makeup (sorry for the bad quality, I've always problems to take good pictures in artifical light):








Even though I used black (Carbon e/s from MAC) in the crease, it looks rather grey than black on my pictures. Please imagine it to be black ;-)

eyes: Purple Shower e/s (from the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection) on lid, Push the Edge pigment (from the same collection) w/ Carbon e/s layered over it in the crease, Push the Edge & Carbon to line.

cheeks: NARS Deep Throat
lips: Chanel Chintz l/s

4 Kommentare:

  1. Beides sieht ganz großartig aus; wunderhübsch!

    Liebe Grüße.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So eine Nagellackfarbe habe ich ja noch nie gesehen ,sieht genial aus!

    Du schmeißt mit schönen Farben nur so um dich ,Deep Throat ist toll
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen