Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

Lippmann Collection "Marquee Moon" & New Year's Eve Look

Happy new year! I hope you all had a great night!
We stayed at home & partied with a few friends.

As I already announced in my previous post, I really changed my mani to match it with my eye makeup.
That's why I went for Lippmann's "Marquee Moon" & layered it with a coat of Sally Girl "Silver Glitter" (actually this one doesn't have a name, but it's silver glitter, so I simply decided to name it after it's content ;-)):



Marquee Moon is a gunmetal colored polish that has a metallic finish, so you can definitely see some brushstrokes. But IRL they are far less apparent than on my picture. The glitter sequins inside of it are the most reflecting glitter pieces I've ever seen in a polish. They're as shiny & glittering as a mirror, totally stunning! 
Unfortunately the glitter is placed very randomnly, so you might end up with one nail having several pieces & one nail having none.
That's why I layered one coat of Sally Girl silver glitter over it. The glitter is smaller & not quite as amazing as the one in Marquee Moon, but they go very well together.
I did two coats of Marquee Moon & one of the silver glitter. Drying time was excellent, about 10 minutes.


Now on to my makeup:



eyes: Meet the Fleet on outer lid, crease & outer V. Arctic Grey on middle lid & crease, Wisteria to blend Meet the Fleet & Arctic Grey together. Chill on inner lid & crease. I then placed Essence Crystal Eyeliner in "Dazzling Silver" on the middle of my eye lids.
Liner is Carbon, layered with UD Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in "Spandex".

cheeks: Pink Swoon, NARS Albatross as Highlighter.

lips: 2N lipstick, Icescape lip gloss.

10 Kommentare:

  1. Ohh ja sehr schön ,die Mani prickelt fast wie Champagner :D

    Happy New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dankeschön :-)
    Die Mani war quasi mein Champagner Ersatz, denn wir hatten gar keinen :-o (Vergessen!)
    Deswg. haben wir dann mit Wodka anstossen "müssen" *lol*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr schöne Mani und ein tolles AMU *Daumen hoch*

    Alles Liebe und Gute zum neuen Jahr!

    Ja, das ist ein Haarreif; eine Blüte aus Perlen; gibt es aktuell bei Takko für 3,99.

    Liebe Grüße.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Prickelnde Mani und klasse AMU (wie immer unglaublich gelungen)!!!!
    Ihr habt den Champus vergessen? lol Aber scheinbar gehts auch ohne. :-)

    Die Bodylotion von D&G The One habe ich übrigens noch nicht ausprobiert. Kann daher nicht sagen, ob der Duft mit dem Parfum identisch ist. Sorry...

    Frohes Neues Jahr!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @ Britta, Danke *knuddel*
    Oh, super, ich hab hier doch 2 Takkos in der Nähe, aber war schon länger nicht mehr dort. Das muß ich jetzt aber ändern! Vielen Dank für den Tipp :-)

    @ Meilu, auch Dir vielen lieben Dank :-)
    Ja, zum Glück ging es auch ohne Schampus, ich trinke ihn eh nicht so gerne (ebenso wenig wie Wein), daher war es halb so wild.

    Ah so, dann steht der BL Test also noch aus ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Happy New Year, Faerieberry *hugs*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wunderschön :-)

    Ich wünsche dir ein frohes, neues Jahr :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Danke *knuddel*
    Dir ebenfalls ein frohes neues Jahr!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. OMG, I'm so lemming Marquee Moon!!! I also love Lippmann's Across the Universe nail polish, but I don't know where to buy it (apparently, Lippman doesn't sell in Europe, does it?).

    AntwortenLöschen