Hana & Cazal from SistersandSisters gave me the Versatile blogger award - thank you, darlings :-)
I guess now I need to share some (more or less :-D) interesting facts about me, right? Okay, so here we go:
1. I collect niche & vintage perfumes. The oldest perfume in my stash is a bottle of Guerlain "Parure" extrait from the late 1950s. While the top notes often have already turned, the middle & base notes still smell great & so much more complex & interesting than the majority of today's scents.
2. I'd rather live with a bunch of dogs & other animals (I dream of an he-goat & some pigs.) than in a relationship that doesn't make me happy.
3. I love horror movies (the more blood the better :-D) & Asian films (I often watch them with subtitles because you can't get them dubbed here).
4. When I was 8 years old, I played Mary in the nativity play in our church & burnt my hand at a wick. (Which made me run off the stage, but fortunately that happened at the very end of the play *g*.)
5. I love everything lemon, garlic, cinnamon & coconut (also combined *lol*).
I'm giving this award to AnGiEpInK - PinK WorlD, Leyla was there!, Dewliciouz, Star-Light's Fashion World & My Sexy Little Diary.